Would you like to win 2 tickets to the Resilient Young Minds Conference in Devon in November?
If you are working with young people then this is a great opportunity to meet up with and be part of a conference in Devon looking at a different message around mental health and wellbeing.
Guidelines for videos:
- Video to be under 120 seconds in total
- Include the voice/words of a young person
Upload your video onto YouTube or Vimeo (or another video sharing platform) and send us the link.
Successful videos will be highlighted on the Web of Wellbeing Website and the winning video will be played at the Resilient Young Minds Conference in Devon. The winner will also receive two free tickets to this conference.
What are the judges looking for?
The judges are looking:
- The story from the view of the young people (young person)
- A clear simple message about wellbeing
- Original work (do not use copyright material without permission)
When you send us the link to your video also include the parental/guardian consent form. Any young person (under 18) who is featured in the video needs to have completed the parent/guardian consent form.
Send entries to email@example.com